The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Odi, here's what you do...

Started by Annie, June 24, 2016, 08:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Ok, first you get on Google and you look up a program called Photoshop ( I think you can subscribe to a plan for like 10 bucks). Anyways, download and install that. Then google images on 7 foot shirtless, buff men and save the one you think looks the most like you. Then ya Google a trade that you said you did like electrician or engineer and save a good pic of that. Ok, still with me? Right. Now open up ya Photoshop. Add the trade pic and the 7 foot tall shirtless buff man in the pic. Make it look as natural k. Then save it on ya desktop. Ok, now go to a site called tinypic and upload that photo. Then copy the tag into a message on here and viola! You just posted a pic of yourself at your job! See? Easy Peasy!  :thumbup:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I found a picture of oddstain. ac_toofunny  :laugh3:

http://thecitychicken.com/articleshen02.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

The big bad phony phinn wrastles moose, but he's scared to post a pic of himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The big bad phony phinn wrastles moose, but he's scared to post a pic of himself.

I won't laugh at how short and puny he is.

Annie

He could just send it to me in a pm and I can relate how he looks? I think he trusts me and I am a fair person.  It doesn't matter if anyone is tall, short, fat, skinny, whatever. It's how they treat others is what matters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"He could just send it to me in a pm and I can relate how he looks? I think he trusts me and I am a fair person.  It doesn't matter if anyone is tall, short, fat, skinny, whatever. It's how they treat others is what matters.

Odinson does not have pm privileges. He's totally full of shit about everything he has ever said about himself including you calling him. He is not tall, nor muscular like he pretends to be and we would see that he is lying. Besides, he is too much of a gutless pussy to post a picture of himself.

RW

I think the posting a pic thing is a ridiculous request.  I think toying with him like this is immature and unbecoming.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think the posting a pic thing is a ridiculous request.  I think toying with him like this is immature and unbecoming.

Since Odinson is immature he should be used to it. Having said that, it is not a serious request. I have no expectation of the bullshit boy posting a picture of himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think the posting a pic thing is a ridiculous request.  I think toying with him like this is immature and unbecoming.

That po widdle nazi wannabe. :laugh:

Annie

Well if he won't take my advice and give phtoshop a try then there's nothing more to do.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Well if he won't take my advice and give phtoshop a try then there's nothing more to do.....

Odinson has no balls. Just one little picture is all he needs to post freely and he is too chicken to do that.

Annie

You can lead a man to the internet but you can't make him post a pic......lolol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview